Learn more about the advantages of joining Credit Management Association
Are you doing everything you can to help your company increase sales and mitigate the risk of selling on promises to pay? We can help!
CMA is THE association for credit and finance professionals like you who are responsible for managing credit risk and collecting your receivables. If your job responsibilities include determining the credit worthiness of your business-to-business customers, CMA can help your company!
Your annual membership along with an Industry Credit Group commitment helps you and your company manage credit risk.
CMA helps your company by providing:
- Real-time information about your customers from businesses in your industry from your CMA Credit Group. Credit Groups are the number one reason companies join CMA.
- Unlimited access to the experience of companies who sell to your common customers.
- The ability to automate credit rating requests.
- Discounts on third-party collections, bureau credit reports, construction lien filing, and other services that credit professionals need.
CMA helps you:
- Grow professionally through educational webinars, programs and events.
- Master your profession by providing access to continuing education classes and webinars.
- Network with those in your market niche in your CMA Industry Credit Group.
CMA membership benefits:
- Free CMA sponsored webinars
- Discounted pricing on CMA sponsored events
- Unlimited access to CMA’s member only portal (anscers.com)
- Credit Reporting assessment
- Access to CMA’s attorney referrals
- Discounts to the member only exclusive CMA reports
CMA membership includes access to CMA services at discount prices, members-only offerings, knowledge and networking only available through CMA.
Additional membership packages available. Call (818) 972-5300 for more information, or click here to fill out our contact form and a representative will call you as soon as possible.