Positively affect your good paying customers by showing
their payment history while reporting your delinquent accounts
What is Data Contribution?
Data contribution is the reporting of your company’s full accounts receivable information, which is reflected on the business credit reports of your customers.
Why should you contribute?
Are you looking for an additional incentive to get your slower-paying customers to pay faster? Here’s one more: by submitting your accounts receivable data to Credit Management Association, you can positively (or negatively) affect your customer’s payment history, as the information is aggregated safely and securely.
In your busy workplace, credit requests are constantly coming in, and it takes time to do the research to fill them out. By submitting your A/R to CMA electronically, your credit department operations will be more efficient and you will benefit from the collective results of other like companies.
Within your vertical market, the more information you submit, the more complete the reporting, and in turn, the better equipped you’ll be to make business decisions based on extending trade credit. But to give you further incentive to submit your full A/R (other than creating an additional collections technique and saving time), here are some additional benefits.
- Data submission is done over a safe and secure server, so you can be sure that your data doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
- Thousands of companies like yours nationally contribute data to the database, accounting for more than 12 million lines of trade data, creating a greater likelihood you’ll find information about the companies you’re looking for.
- Your actions can help reduce fraud in your vertical market.
- Contributors receive 10 free CMA Credit Reports.
- Your actions support the CMA Credit Community.
We appreciate your support, as CMA aims to provide the most complete data to help guide your business decisions.
If you are currently contributing your accounts receivable information to another credit reporting agency, CMA may be able to load the same file to our database.
For more information about our Data Contribution program, please contact us at (818) 972-5300.