Innovative. Secure. Leader.
NCS, CMA’s chosen partner for Notice & Mechanic’s Lien services, is the construction credit industry’s national leader in the serving of notices and filing of mechanic’s liens and bond claims, in the U.S. and Canada. Over the years, NCS has protected a combined project value of more than $48 billion for its construction clients.
At A Glance:
- Specializes in credit solutions for businesses supplying products and services to the construction industry.
- Prepares, serves and files preliminary notices, liens and bond claims either through an established attorney network or through an in-house program under flat fees.
- Provides secure online services and reporting that can be accessed anytime, from anywhere.
Among the services we offer:
- Preliminary Notice Services
- Mechanic’s Lien Filings and Bond Claims
- Lien and Bond Claim Tracking Program
- Mechanic’s Lien Receivables Program
- The National Lien Digest
- LienTracker Online
For more information about the service and about pricing, call CMA at 800-541-2622.