Creditors Adjustment Bureau (CAB) is CMA’s chosen partner for Commercial Debt Collections
CAB is proud to offer CMA members the following rates:
- 18% for Domestic commercial claims under 1 year old, Non-Legal.
- 35% for Domestic commercial claims over 1 year old, Non-Legal.
- 35% for Legal Domestic commercial claims under 1 year old.
- 40% for Legal Domestic commercial claims over 1 year old.
- 35% for International Claims.
Special fee arrangements may be negotiated for large-dollar claims or volume placements.
No Lawsuit will be filed, nor settlement of principle made without client’s approval.
Since 1954, Creditors Adjustment Bureau has been helping companies increase cash flow and reduce bad debt. As both an agency and a law firm specializing in commercial collections, our unique combination enables us to maximize recovery, while providing exceptional customer service. From amicable resolution to legal action, the team at CAB has developed the most comprehensive recovery services available. CAB’s collection professionals and attorneys work diligently behind the scene to investigate a debtor’s credit worthiness, assets, outstanding judgments, bank accounts, existing tax liens and business owner’s financial involvement.
A unique advantage in:
- Commercial Collections
- International Collections
- Bankruptcy Recovery
- First Party Outsourcing
- Seminars & Workshops
Please contact Chuck Schultz for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 972-5340.