Credit Reporting can be the lifeblood of a credit manager’s decisioning process, but not all credit reports are created equally. Different reports have different strengths, and it’s to your company’s advantage to use the right information to protect your company’s receivables.
To educate you on these strengths, CMA is offering several webinars to help members learn about the basics features of major credit reports.
The sessions are:
- June 9: How to Compare Similar Credit Information Services
- July 13: When Should Your Company Use the anscersX Multibureau Trade Credit Report?
- Aug. 3: Getting the Most out of the NACM National Trade Credit Report
- Aug. 31: Getting the Most out of Dun & Bradstreet’s Credit Reporting Services
- Sept. 14: Getting the Most Out of Experian’s Credit Reporting Services
- Oct. 5: Where to Find Information to Make Most Construction Credit Decisions
- Oct. 26: How Can I Find Information About My Company’s International Customers
We hope that these sessions will guide you to understand which reports are best for managing risk for small and large businesses; explain new features and upgrades you may not have been aware of; and help you assess whether you’re using the right credit reporting solutions for your needs.
Best of all, these sessions are free to CMA Members.
To sign up for these and other events, visit http://www.anscers.com/upcomingevents.aspx or contact CMA Member Relations, at 800-541-2622.