For those who attended the 2015 CMA Annual Meeting, you already know that the panel discussion on securing transactions, keynote on Moving Beyond Business as Usual, and presentation on Understanding Your Communications Style, as well as the networking event with the theme of finding your credit paradise were among the highest rated events that we’ve put on. Additionally, several worthy credit managers, including Michael Fenner, Kimberly Wagenman, Ross Cirrincione and Darrell Horton received prestigious awards at the event.
Whether you attended the event or you didn’t, here are some editorial, pictorial and video highlights of what went on at the event.
- Photo Gallery
- “Fifty Shades of Paid” promo video
- CreditScape 2015 Promo Video
- Darrell Horton Named 2015 CMA Credit Executive of the Year
- Michael Fenner, CBA, Named 2015 CBA Designation of Excellence Award Recipient
- Ross Cirrincione Named 2015 CMA Mentor of the Year
- Kimberly Wagenman named CMA 2015 Student of the Year
- Attendees only: request a copy of the handouts from Jodi Walker’s keynote presentation