Here are several open credit positions in California and Nevada. Follow the links below to learn more. To post an open job, CMA members can email a link to the posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Assistant (Upland, CA)
- Assistant Credit Manager (Fresno, CA)
- Credit & Collections Manager (Alexandria, VA)
- Credit and Collections Analyst (Glendora, CA)
- Credit Analyst (Glendora, CA)
- Accounts Receivable Specialist (City of Industry, CA)
Additionally, CreditJobsToday.com is a third-party career site for credit jobs and trade credit positions.
Access to the CreditJobsToday.com network is free for job seekers. This includes posting your resume and setting up a search agent – either of which automatically go out to all participants in the CreditJobsToday network.
For employers, a 90-day job listing is only $175, and you’ll automatically receive 30 free resume views for each position posted. Additional resume access is available as well.