Are you doing everything you can to help your company increase sales and mitigate the risk of selling on promises to pay? We can help!
CMA is THE association for credit professionals like you who are responsible for managing credit risk and collecting your receivables.
Your annual membership along with an Industry Credit Group commitment helps you and your company manage credit risk.
CMA helps your company by providing:
- Real-time information about your customers from businesses in your industry from your CMA Credit Group. Credit Groups are the number one reason companies join CMA.
- Unlimited access to the experience of companies who sell to your common customers.
- The ability to automate credit rating requests.
- Membership in the National Association of Credit Management (NACM), including member discounts on all applicable NACM offerings.
- Unlimited access to sample forms, definitions and examples through CMA’s Encyclopedia of Credit.
- Discounts on third-party collections, construction lien filing, and NACM partner services such as credit card transaction processing.
- Discounts on auto insurance (Geico), shipping (UPS), conferencing solutions and insurance through NACM partners.
CMA helps you:
- Grow professionally through educational webinars, programs and events.
- Master your profession by providing exclusive access to NACM’s Professional Designation Programs.
- Network with those in your market niche in your CMA Industry Credit Group.
CMA membership includes access to CMA services at discount prices, members-only offerings, knowledge and networking only available through CMA.
Additional membership packages available. Contact 818-972-5300 for more information, or click here to fill out our contact form and a representative will call you as soon as possible.