CMA is THE association for credit professionals like you who are responsible for managing credit risk and collecting your receivables.
Are you doing everything you can to help your company increase sales and mitigate the risk of selling on promises to pay? We can help!
CMA membership includes access to CMA services at discount prices, members-only offerings, knowledge and networking only available through CMA.
Your annual membership along with an Industry Credit Group commitment gets you the following benefits:
- Membership in one CMA Industry Credit Group for 24/7 networking with those in your market niche.
- Unlimited access to CMA’s trade credit database through anscers Credit Reports.
- Unlimited anscers RFI’s (Request For Information) to and from your group and Reference List.
- Unlimited anscers Alerts to and from your group.
- Membership in the National Association of Credit Management (NACM), including member discounts on all applicable NACM offerings.
- Access to CMA’s Construction Credit Report and NACM National Trade Credit Reports.
- Access to NACM’s Professional Designation Programs.
- Unlimited access to CMA’s Encyclopedia of Credit, including sample forms, definitions and examples.
- Free educational webinars and discounts on other CMA networking and educational programs and events.
- Discounts on collection, construction forms filing, and NACM partner services.
- Discounts on auto insurance (Geico), shipping (UPS), conferencing solutions and insurance through NACM partners.
- Monthly A/R contributors receive 25 free NACM NTCR reports.
* Additional membership packages available. Contact 818-972-5300 for more information.