A CMA Industry Credit Group offers your company a unique opportunity to network with other credit professionals in your industry to gather valuable trade data and experience about existing and prospective accounts.
CMA specializes in Industry Credit Groups in California and Nevada, and has been in business since 1883, servicing the risk management credit community.
The following calendar represents upcoming Industry Credit Group meetings. If you would like further information regarding any group, the member companies and the type of accounts discussed, contact Larry Convoy, email@example.com or Scott McLaughlin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 19: Electric; North Valley Petroleum; Drug & Pharmaceutical; National Wholesale Floral
- March 20: Outdoor/Indoor Living; HVAC & Plumbing Suppliers; HVAC/Plumbing SoCal; Building Materials Manufacturers
- March 21: Underwater Sports; Northern California Roofing; Steel Warehouse; Modesto/Merced
- March 22: Wine Producers
- March 26: Central California Building Materials; Construction Suppliers; Fresno/Tulare
- March 27: Yuba City
- March 28: Chemical Credit; Fresno Agribusiness; Central Valley Feed & Grain; Santa Maria/Salinas
- April 9: Aluminum Group; Prosthetic Bracing and Support; Door & Window Network; IV Coachella Seeds & Fertilizer; Associated Produce; Las Vegas Commercial Credit
- April 10: Wholesale Roofing; Northern California Food and Beverage; Nevada Construction Suppliers; NorCal Electric
- April 11: National Floor Covering; Chemical Credit; Glass & Metal; SoCal Food and Beverage; Metals Supply; SoCal Building Materials and Equipment
- April 12: Wine and Spirits
- April 16: Electric; Northern Nevada Construction; Drug & Pharmaceutical; National Wholesale Floral
- April 17: Outdoor/Indoor Living; HVAC & Plumbing Suppliers; HVAC/Plumbing SoCal; Building Materials Manufacturers; Petroleum
- April 18: Underwater Sports; Northern California Roofing; Steel Warehouse; Modesto/Merced
- April 19: Solar Suppliers
- April 22: National Irrigation
- April 24: Fresno/Tulare; Yuba City
- April 25: Fresno Agribusiness; Central Valley Feed & Grain