A CMA Industry Credit Group offers your company a unique opportunity to network with other credit professionals in your industry to gather valuable trade data and experience about existing and prospective accounts.
CMA specializes in Industry Credit Groups in California and Nevada, and has been in business since 1883, servicing the risk management credit community.
The following calendar represents upcoming Industry Credit Group meetings. If you would like further information regarding any group, the member companies and the type of accounts discussed, contact Larry Convoy, email@example.com or Scott McLaughlin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 8: Aluminum Group; Prosthetic Bracing and Support; Door & Window Network; IV Coachella Seeds & Fertilizer; Associated Produce; Las Vegas Commercial Credit
- January 9: Wholesale Roofing; Northern California Food and Beverage; Nevada Construction Suppliers
- January 10: National Floor Covering; SoCal Building Materials & Equipment; Glass & Metal; SoCal Food and Beverage
- January 11: Metals Supply; Wine and Spirits
- January 15: Electric; Northern Nevada Construction Suppliers; Drug & Pharmaceutical; National Wholesale Floral; North Valley Petroleum
- January 16: Outdoor/Indoor Living; HVAC & Plumbing Suppliers; HVAC/Plumbing SoCal; Building Materials Manufacturers
- January 17: Steel Warehouse; NorCal Roofing; Chemical Credit; Modesto/Merced; West Coast Landscapers Network
- January 18: Solar Suppliers; NorCal Electric
- January 22: Central California Building Materials; Construction Suppliers
- January 23: Fresno/Tulare; Yuba City
- January 24: Underwater Sports; Fresno Agribusiness & Transportation; Central Valley Feed & Grain
- January 28: National Irrigation
- January 30: Supplier Risk Credit Network
- February 8: Credit Professionals Group