Industry Credit Groups offer companies servicing the same customer base, regardless of industry or trade, the opportunity to compare information on collection history and payment habits to help separate “fact” from “fiction” in payment practices. The purpose of Industry Credit Groups is to help group members make competent and realistic credit decisions based on the facts.
- Groups offer members the “real-time full story” about their customers and best practices from others in their industry niche that can’t be obtained from just looking at a credit report.
- Instant alerts: who’s passing NSF checks, who’s been placed for collection, slow pays, changed ownership or filed bankruptcy.
- Professionally facilitated meetings for member protection.
- Credit Groups have physical meetings and specific reports for those meetings. They also share data online through anscers.com.
- Networks share data online through anscers.com and generally require full accounts receivable submission.
- Professional Groups meet monthly or quarterly for educational topics and networking.
If you are interested in more information please contact CMA.
CMA’s CURRENT GROUP LIST
Associated Produce Dealers
Building Materials Manufacturers
Chemical Credit Group
Central California Building Materials
Central Valley Feed & Grain
Door & Window Network
Drug & Pharmaceutical
Food/Hotel & Restaurant Group
Fresno Agribusiness & Transport
Glass & Metal Suppliers
Hardware Millwork & Glass
HVAC & Plumbing Suppliers
HVAC/Plumbing SoCal Network
L V Commercial Credit
Media Credit Network
Metals Credit Network
National Floor Covering Network
National Gaming Supply Group
National Irrigation Association
National Wholesale Floral
Nevada Construction Suppliers
Northern California Electric
Northern California Food & Beverage
Northern California Roofing
Northern Nevada Construction
Northern Nevada Food & Beverage
Outdoor (Indoor) Living Group
Petroleum Industry Credit Grp
Prosthetic Bracing & Support Network
Supplier Risk Credit Network
Underwater Sports Equipment
West Coast Landscapers Network
Western Regional Steel Group
Wine & Spirits