April 4-5, 2018, Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
Theme: Change Management
The 2018 CreditScape Spring Summit will feature two days of workshop training, expert practical and legal advice, and networking with other credit professionals, designed to give you insight on areas where you can make improvements in your company’s credit operations.
The goal of CreditScape is to provide an opportunity for credit practitioners at all levels of experience and expertise to come together to solve problems and provide solutions for the real-world issues they face at work.
While the Summit features subject-matter experts sharing their experiences with credit practitioners, much of the learning at CreditScape will come from practitioners sharing real-world experiences with each other in workshop-style settings. This is a perfect opportunity for credit and collections teams to get away from the office to pursue a journey towards process improvement.
A preliminary list of topics include:
- Change as a constant practice
- The future of financing; factoring; order-to-cash processing; AR workflow management; payment processing and collections
- Developing, hiring and retaining credit staff
- Technology and the future of credit
- Changing existing processes with AR software
- Handling day-to-day stress of change and doing more with less
- Where you can get the data to make credit decisions
- Annual meeting luncheon
- …and more **
More details about the event will be announced at a later date.
We hope to see you there!
Thanks to our 2017 event sponsors: