April 4-5, 2018, Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
Theme: Change Management
The 2018 CreditScape Spring Summit will feature two days of workshop training, expert practical and legal advice, and networking with other credit professionals, designed to give you insight on areas where you can make improvements in your company’s credit operations.
The goal of CreditScape is to provide an opportunity for credit practitioners at all levels of experience and expertise to come together to solve problems and provide solutions for the real-world issues they face at work.
While the Summit features subject-matter experts sharing their experiences with credit practitioners, much of the learning at CreditScape will come from practitioners sharing real-world experiences with each other in workshop-style settings. This is a perfect opportunity for credit and collections teams to get away from the office to pursue a journey towards process improvement.
A preliminary list of topics include:
- Keynote: Change as a Constant Practice, by Joel Block
- Credit Card Surcharging — Simplified
- Strategies to handle customers that extend terms
- Skills for the Credit Manager of 2022
- Legal forum featuring attorney Wanda Borges
- Workshop: Analyze and interpret Customer Financial Data
- Entrepreneurs’ Take on the Future of Credit
- Workshop: Enhancing your customer service skills
- Handling the Day-to-Day Stress of Change; Doing More with Less
- Changing Existing Processes Through Automation
- Why your company should be thinking globally
- Construction Lien Law Updates
- Speed Networking—Changing Existing Systems to Help You Increase Efficiencies and Reduce Costs
- Vendor Marketplace and Hosted Reception
- Luncheon and Annual Meeting
- …and more **
We hope to see you there!
Meet Keynote Speaker Joel G. Block, CPA, CSP
Joel Block, who will talk about change as a constant practice in your company’s credit department, is a long-time venture capitalist and hedge fund manager (gobbledygook for “professional investor”) who lives in a Shark Tank world like what you see on TV. Companies regularly pitch ideas to Joel’s company, looking for business capital so he has learned to spot likely winners – frequently in 3 minutes or less and sometimes in under 30 seconds.
Speaking on business and money for over 15+ years, Joel has put together more than 40 companies; he has advised hundreds more and he has taught thousands of people innovative ways to think about leadership, strategy, sales, and money.
Unlike most business speakers, Joel explains sophisticated concepts around personal effectiveness, money, and business leadership in plain English – no jargon, no hype, and no fluff. Nobody breaks down complex issues like Joel Block with hard-won lessons and practical principles from the real world to help your attendees gain traction personally, professionally, and financially.
Nicknamed The Money-Making Guy™, Joel’s massively unique and immensely powerful leadership, sales, and disruptive innovation message is perfect for senior management, middle managers, and sales teams. His programs are refreshingly memorable, quotable, and actionable so your people leave your event ready to think, act, and work differently – impacted by big ideas and actionable insights at the convergence of money, success, and significance.
Thanks to our event sponsors: