CreditScape Fall Summit and Workshops
September 22-23, 2016
Doubletree by Hilton Wine Country, Sonoma, CA
Theme: Where Can You Make Improvements in Your Credit Operation?
The 2016 CreditScape Fall Summit and Workshops will feature two days of workshop training, expert practical and legal advice, and networking with other credit professionals, designed to give you insight on areas where you can make improvements in your company’s credit operations.
The goal of CreditScape is to provide an opportunity for credit practitioners at all levels of experience and expertise to come together to solve problems and provide solutions for the real-world issues they face at work.
While the Summit features subject-matter experts sharing their experiences with credit practitioners, much of the learning at CreditScape will come from practitioners sharing real-world experiences with each other in workshop-style settings. This is a perfect opportunity for credit and collections teams to get away from the office to pursue a journey towards process improvement.
- What is Cash-to-Cash and why does it matter
- The Role of the Credit Department from the view of the CFO
- How do you get to “Yes”
- Where can improvements be made in the Credit and Collection Cycle
- Emerging technologies Impacting the Credit Department
- Phone Power Collections Workshop
- International Resources
- CreditScape’s signature Speed Networking event
- Audience participation: process improvement exercises
- Click here to see the entire schedule
- …the rest is up to you
The lineup of speakers and panelists includes credit veterans with well over 100 years of combined credit and collections experience:
- Bart Frankel
- Robert Shultz, Q2C Consulting
- Paul Beretz, CICE
- Walter Trask, EVP, Comerica Bank
- Tom Sacher, CCE, Director of Corporate Credit and Collections, Watsco
- Tim Cratty, CGCE, Customer Financial Services Manager, Jackson Family Wines
- …and more to be announced!
We hope to see you there!
- To reserve your hotel room at $175/night (while available), click here.
- To view the complete program schedule (subject to change), click here.
- Click here to download a “letter to your boss” you can use to show the value of this event.