April 4-5, 2018, Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
Theme: Change Management
The 2018 CreditScape Spring Summit will feature two days of workshop training, expert practical and legal advice, and networking with other credit professionals, designed to give you insight on areas where you can make improvements in your company’s credit operations.
The goal of CreditScape is to provide an opportunity for credit practitioners at all levels of experience and expertise to come together to solve problems and provide solutions for the real-world issues they face at work.
While the Summit features subject-matter experts sharing their experiences with credit practitioners, much of the learning at CreditScape will come from practitioners sharing real-world experiences with each other in workshop-style settings. This is a perfect opportunity for credit and collections teams to get away from the office to pursue a journey towards process improvement.
A preliminary list of topics include:
- Keynote: Change as a Constant Practice
- Credit Card Surcharging — Simplified
- Strategies to handle customers that extend terms
- Skills for the Credit Manager of 2022
- Legal forum featuring attorney Wanda Borges
- Workshop: Analyze and interpret Customer Financial Data
- Entrepreneurs’ Take on the Future of Credit
- Workshop: Enhancing your customer service skills
- Handling the Day-to-Day Stress of Change; Doing More with Less
- Changing Existing Processes Through Automation
- Why your company should be thinking globally
- Construction Lien Law Updates
- Speed Networking—Changing Existing Systems to Help You Increase Efficiencies and Reduce Costs
- Vendor Marketplace and Hosted Reception
- Luncheon and Annual Meeting
- …and more **
We hope to see you there!
Thanks to our 2017 event sponsors: