To register for any of these events, visit www.anscers.com/upcomingevents.aspx (you’ll need to create a free profile at anscers.com to register).
To view our list of upcoming Industry Credit Group meetings, click here.
- July 28: Best Practices for Managing the Sales Tax Exemption Certificate Process (Webinar)
- Aug. 3: Getting the Most out of the NACM National Trade Credit Report (Webinar)
- Aug. 3: How to Maximize CMA’s Web Tools Using Anscers.com (Webinar)
- Aug. 4: Making Credit Cards a Competitive Payment Channel, Glendale, CA (Seminar)
- Aug. 22: Basic Financial Accounting (Course)
- Aug. 31: Getting the Most out of Dun & Bradstreet’s Credit Reporting Services (Webinar)
- Sept. 12: Business Credit Principles (Course)
- Sept. 13: Leveraging Technology in Credit Management: Increasing efficiency and productivity (Webinar)
- Sept. 14: Getting the Most Out of Experian’s Credit Reporting Services (Webinar)
- Sept. 22-23: CreditScape Fall Summit, Sonoma, CA (Conference)
- Oct. 5: Where to Find Information to Make Most Construction Credit Decisions (Webinar)
- Oct. 12: NACM Western Region Credit Conference, Seattle, WA (Conference)
- Oct. 26: How Can I Find Information About My Company’s International Customers (Webinar)