To register for any of these events, visit www.anscers.com/upcomingevents.aspx (you’ll need to create a free profile at anscers.com to register).
To view our list of upcoming Industry Credit Group meetings, click here.
- July 18, 2018: Why the anscersX Report is Your One-Stop Shop for Comprehensive Credit Information (Free Webinar)
- July 19, 2018: Rolling Out a Credit Card Surcharging Program (Free Webinar)
- July 25, 2018: 10 Essential Elements of the Digital Credit Process (Free Webinar)
- August 10, 2018: Credit Professionals Group: Embracing and Managing Millennials in Credit (Event), Anaheim, CA
- August 14, 2018: Advanced Concepts in Credit Reviews (Free Webinar)
- Sept. 13, 2018: How to Identify and Prevent Fraud (Free Webinar)
- Sept. 13, 2018: Social Media and Ethics for the Credit Department (Free Webinar)
- Nov. 7, 2018: Managing Stress in the Credit Department (Free Webinar)
- Recorded: Trends in Credit Card Acceptance (Recording Available)
- Recorded: Best Practices in A/R Collection Techniques and Using Technology to Enhance Collections (Recording Available)
- Recorded: How to Use the All New CMA Credit Report (Recording Available)
- Recorded: Defining Terms and Credit Policies (Free Webinar)
* Note that “Free Webinars” are free to CMA members only.