CMA offers a number of credit education events, seminars and webinars to help credit professionals become better at their jobs. To register for any of these education events, visit www.anscers.com/upcomingevents.aspx (you’ll need to create a free profile at anscers.com to register).
To view our list of upcoming Industry Credit Group meetings, click here.
- Sept. 13, 2018: How to Identify and Prevent Fraud (Free Webinar)
- Sept. 20, 2018: How Factoring Can Help Your Debtors (Webinar)
- Sept. 25, 2018: Social Media and Ethics for the Credit Department (Free Webinar)
- Oct. 12, 2018: Advanced Nevada Lien Law Seminar (Event), Las Vegas, NV
- Nov. 6, 2018: The Changing Face of Chapter XI (Free Webinar)
- Nov. 7, 2018: Managing Stress in the Credit Department (Free Webinar)
- Nov. 9, 2018: Credit Professionals Group: Trends in Management in Credit (and Getting the Most Out of Your Employees) (Event), Anaheim, CA
- Nov. 9, 2018: Advanced California Lien Law Seminar (Event), Los Angeles, CA
- Nov. 13, 2018: How to Get Paid on Time – Ensuring Good Paying Customers Stay That Way (Free Webinar)
- Dec. 11, 2018: Creditors Committees – Duties and Advantages (Free Webinar)
- Recorded: Trends in Credit Card Acceptance (Recording Available)
- Recorded: Best Practices in A/R Collection Techniques and Using Technology to Enhance Collections (Recording Available)
- Recorded: How to Use the All New CMA Credit Report (Recording Available)
- Recorded: Defining Terms and Credit Policies (Recording Available)
- Recorded: Why the anscersX Report is Your One-Stop Shop for Comprehensive Credit Information (Recording Available)
- Recorded: 10 Essential Elements of the Digital Credit Process (Recording Available)
- Recorded: Getting the Most Out of D&B Credit Reporting Services (Recording Available)
* Note that “Free Webinars” are free to CMA members only.