To register for any of these events, visit www.anscers.com/upcomingevents.aspx (you’ll need to create a free profile at anscers.com to register).
To view our list of upcoming Industry Credit Group meetings, click here.
- Jan. 23: International Best Practices Group Discussion (Webinar)
- Jan. 25: CMA’s Construction Forms Filing Services Review (Webinar)
- Feb. 10: Credit Professionals: How Technology Can Free Your Capacity to Make More Effective Credit Decisions (Member Event)
- Feb. 16: Winter Credit Forum (Member Event), Honolulu, HI
- Feb. 17: How to Maximize CMA’s Web Tools Using anscers.com (Webinar)
- Feb. 27: Basic Financial Accounting (NACM-Certified Course)
- Mar. 17: Dialing for Dollars (Webinar)
- April 12: CreditScape Summit (Event), Garden Grove, CA
- April 18: Managing the Collection Process (Webinar)
- May 17: Phone Power: Six Steps to Collections Success (Webinar)
- May 23: Financial Statement Analysis I (NACM-Certified Course)
- May 27: Maximize Your Membership (Webinar)
- June 11-14: NACM Credit Congress (Conference), Gaylord, Texas
- Sept. 25: Business Credit Principles (NACM-Certified Course)