To register for any of these events, visit www.anscers.com/upcomingevents.aspx (you’ll need to create a free profile at anscers.com to register).
To view our list of upcoming Industry Credit Group meetings, click here.
- Nov. 4: Credit Professionals: The Red Flags of Risk (Member Event)
- Nov. 9: Maximize Your CMA Membership (Webinar)
- Nov. 16: The Bottom Line: Deduction Strategies for Protecting Profit Margins (Webinar)
- Dec. 7: Northern California Area CMA Member Holiday Party (Member Event)
- Dec. 7: Northern Nevada Area CMA Member Holiday Party (Member Event)
- Dec. 7: How to Maximize Your Internal and External Collections Efforts (Webinar)
- Dec. 8: Destination Designation: How to Benefit From NACM Certification Courses (Webinar)
- Dec. 15: Las Vegas Area CMA Holiday Party (Member Event)
- Jan. 9: Basic Financial Accounting (NACM-Certified Course)
- Jan. 18: Leveraging Technology in Credit Management: Increasing efficiency and productivity (Webinar)
- Feb. 17: How to Maximize CMA’s Web Tools Using anscers.com (Webinar)
- May 23: Financial Statement Analysis I (NACM-Certified Course)
- June 11-14: NACM Credit Congress (Conference), Gaylord, Texas
- Sept. 25: Business Credit Principles (NACM-Certified Course)