You need accurate, confidential, and factual commercial credit reports to help you make sound credit decisions about your existing and prospective customers. CMA Members can choose the scope of information they require—from summary to highly detailed reports, with price discounts to fit any budget. CMA further customizes this service with no minimum report requirements for members. Commercial credit information is gathered from a variety of sources including members from our industry credit groups, and through alliances with the largest commercial credit reporting agencies in the world.
CMA offers reports and tools from NACM, all three major commercial credit reporting bureaus and our combined bureau report anscersX.
Benefits of Using Credit Reports/Services:
- It’s critical to know who you are selling to
- The best predictor of delinquency is customer payment history
- Technology tools, such as Alerts, Portfolio Scoring, and Decisioning, leverage credit information to make managing accounts more efficient and effective
Benefits of going through CMA for Credit Reports/Services:
- Objective apples-to-apples product comparisons (brand-neutral), including features, benefits, pricing and purchasing options
- Industry expertise
- More options for better overall results
- Bundled pricing by unit volume and for multiple bureaus
- Single invoicing for all your purchases
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and immediate customer support
- We’ll work with your staff to make sure you get the most value out of the products and services you purchase
- Data contributors receive special report discounts and/or extra services. Find out more.
Available Credit Report Products and Services:
- anscersX Commercial Credit Report – combining data from Dun &Bradstreet, Experian and Equifax into one business credit report with all the key factors. Available on demand on anscers.com. You do NOT need to be a CMA Member to use anscersX reports.
- NACM National Trade Credit Reports – Trade data from 24 NACM Affiliates
- Dun & Bradstreet– Featured product: DNBi Pro Core Reports
- Equifax – Featured product: Business Credit Industry Report
- Experian – Featured products: Premiere Profile and Intelliscore
- Monitoring/Alerts – Available from Experian, Equifax, and Dun & Bradstreet
- Notifies customers of any changes to their customers’ profiles according to parameters set by the user (examples: bankruptcy filing, percentage of account balance past due, excessive inquiries).
- Portfolio Scoring – Available from Experian, Equifax, and Dun & Bradstreet
- Offers you consistent risk measurement criteria to evaluate your accounts receivable portfolio, and helps you identify trends in accounts that are becoming more risky or that are becoming better credit risks.
- Automated Decisioning – Available from Experian, Equifax, and Dun & Bradstreet
- Provides instant credit decisioning and prescreening based on a combination of business credit data and scores.
- Credit Application Processing– Available from Experian, Equifax, and Dun & Bradstreet
- Canadian and other International Reports
- Construction Credit Report
- Consumer Reports
For more information about acquiring credit reports through CMA
contact Teresa Campos at 818-972-5361 or email@example.com.