Take the guesswork out of filing mechanics liens and preliminary notices. CMA’s accurate, cost-effective construction forms filing service saves you time and ensures compliance with all 50 state statutes. Call CMA at 800-841-5793 for more information.
If you supply materials or labor to construction projects, make sure that you protect your company’s lien rights under the law.
- Preliminary Notices (all 50 states)
- Intent to Liens
- Mechanics Liens (all 50 states)
- Mechanics Lien Releases
- Bond Claims
- Stop Notices
- Construction Credit Report providing critical information about the credit worthiness of a construction customer
- Bonded for your protection
- No set-up fees or minimum orders
- Online access for filing requests, processed notices, confirmation of delivery, and usage detail
- FREE owner verification
- FREE online progress release forms
- CMA Member and volume discounts
- Same-day service available for preliminary notices
- Expertise in property research
- Extensive database of current jobs
- Proof of certified mailing by PDF at your request
- We’re easy to reach a “live” person regardless of time zone—most phone calls returned in two business hours.
- Packaged pricing provides the best overall value on preliminary notices by including owner notification and two certified delivery notices with no hidden charges.
If you would like to submit notices through anscers.com, we need to receive a signed Service Agreement before allowing access on anscers.com. Download the CFFS Service Agreement (1405)