Let’s Target New Members
Refer a Member, Receive a $25 Target Gift Card
EXCITEMENT GENERATES REFERRALS
- Refer companies in your industry. Talk up CMA and the benefits you receive.
- Talk to friends who are credit managers at non-member companies.
- Consider companies that ask you for credit ratings or provide your company with credit ratings.
- Refer a company you want to have in your Industry Credit Group.
- Refer a customer who might need some credit education or collection help.
CMA MEMBER REFERRAL RULES:
- Referrals must include prospects company name, location, phone number and name of contact.
- When the referral becomes a member, the referring member will receive a $25 gift card.
- A referring member must be a member in good standing of Credit Management Association to receive the reward.
- If a referring member is no longer a member of CMA at the time that the referral becomes a member the reward will be void.
- A CMA member can be rewarded with unlimited numbers of $25 gift cards, there is no reward cap.
- When you refer a company for membership you allow CMA to use your name as the referring member. For example, “You have been referred to CMA by Jane Doe at XYZ Corporation.”
- CMA reserves the right to end the Member Referral Program at anytime.
The Bullseye Design and Target are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. All rights reserved. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.