As a risk manager, you know that bankruptcy by your customers is one of the biggest threats to try to avoid. But what happens when your good customer files bankruptcy? CMA has put together a series of webinars addressing bankruptcy and what you can do to understand the process in order to help your company get paid.
These sessions will guide you to:
- Understand the difference between the major types of corporate bankruptcy, and what happens to outstanding debts when your customers file.
- How anti-trust laws can affect a bankruptcy.
- Learn about your company’s rights when your customer files bankruptcy.
- July 21: Bankruptcy: The Difference Between Chapter 7 and 11
- July 25: Antitrust Essentials for Credit Professionals
- August 17: My Customer Filed Bankruptcy. Now What?
- October 17: International Best Practices Forum: Chapter 15
Sign up for these and other events at http://www.anscers.com/upcomingevents.aspx or contact CMA Member Relations, at 800-541-2622.