Greetings from CMA!
Now that the holidays are over, Credit Management Association is back with full steam ahead into projects that can help your company manage risk.
Here are a few of the projects we’re working on that you should be aware of:
– CMA recently announced our CreditScape Spring Summit, which will focus on process improvements in the credit department and cutting costs. The one-day event takes place April 12 in Garden Grove, CA. More info: www.creditscapeconference.com
– CMA and AG Adjustments are proud to announce a new collections-related webinar series that is must-attend material for anyone who works in that field. The webinars feature three of our most popular speakers: Bart Frankel, Dave Osburn and Greg Powelson. http://creditmanagementassociation.org/2017/01/31/cma-announces-new-collections-webinar-series/
– Future dates have been set for CMA’s new International Credit Best Practices Forum. For U.S. companies that sell abroad, this group can help you navigate some of the hurdles you might experience when selling overseas. More info is here.
– With all of the bankruptcies in the news last year from longtime strong companies, when is the last time you evaluated your credit information sources? CMA has a great resource who handles reports from all of the major bureaus and can get you the best solution for your company, not just the best solution from one bureau if you went direct. Learn more here.
– Several new advanced lien law webinars have been announced. If your company does construction-related business in Texas, California or Nevada, you should attend these sessions, which can be found on our education calendar. Details: http://www.creditmanagementassociation.org/events
– Speaking of construction-related business, CMA’s fast and accurate construction lien filing services can help protect your receivables to ensure you get paid on those projects. More: http://creditmanagementassociation.org/construction-forms-filing/
Are you getting CMA’s updates, including news and updates from around the credit and collections profession? If not, subscribe to our newsletter here: http://conta.cc/1tA5pOE
If there are any other services you need to help your credit operations run smoother, we’d love to talk to you about ways we can help. You can reach us at 818-972-5300 or at www.creditmanagementassociation.org.
Thanks for reading!