CMA is proud to make available the newly redesigned NACM National Trade Credit Report (NTCR) to its members.
The report, which acts as the perfect complement to the major bureau reports, includes information from the majority of NACM affiliate members. The NTCR is especially excellent in industries such as: Construction, Steel, Metal and Aluminum, and covers companies throughout the entire United States.
New features include:
- An advanced search function with more than 12 million trade lines.
- Alerts, Collection Claims, international information, financial institution and banking data, bankruptcy and UCC filings, and corporate information (firmographics), where applicable.
- A summary of the Top Industries Reporting data on the subject.
- Charts and interactive graphs– for a comparison of Past due percentages, and DBT figures.
- Redesigned report data to make it easier to read.
- An option to request Public Record Data (at an additional charge).
Additionally, the reports are available to CMA and NACM at a very low price, while data contributors get to enjoy 25 reports for free.
To start using the NACM NTCR Report, or to download a sample report, log in to anscers.com. Contact CMA at 800-541-2622 with any questions.
We look forward to hearing your feedback on the newly redesigned reports!