The CreditScape Fall Summit, September 17-18, 2015 at Tropicana Las Vegas, offers a 360-degree look into the entire collections process, focusing on best practices and real-world case studies with the best and brightest practitioners in credit and collections.
Here are some highlights of the sessions and workshops at the Summit. The full schedule, along with descriptions, is posted at www.creditscapeconference.com
- Phone Power: 6 Steps to Collection Success (Speaker: Bart Frankel).
- Using Credit Cards for Collection Strategy (Speaker: Scott Blakeley, Esq.)
- Hire and Retain the Best Collectors (Speakers: Bob Daniel, Professional Recruiter, and Joe Lucas, VP & Chief Credit Officer, SRS Distribution)
- Effective Collection Communication Strategies
- Leverage Automation for Better Collection Results
- The “Collection Prevention” Department
- Collection Compliance & Best Practices
- Developing a Third-Party Collection Process
- Advanced Collection Techniques
- International Collections
- …and more!
If you’re serious about evaluating the collections processes at your company, or learning the latest best practices in collections techniques, then you must attend this event.
Learn more at http://www.creditscapeconference.com