Registration is now open for the 2015 CreditScape Fall Summit, which will focus solely on improving attendees’ collection practices. The conference, a collaboration with commercial collection partner AG Adjustments (AGA), takes place September 17-18, 2015 at the newly renovated Tropicana Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip, featuring two days of hands-on workshop training, expert practical and legal advice, and networking with other credit professionals.
Register now at www.creditscapeconference.com
CreditScape will be unlike anything else CMA has ever done before because:
- It takes a different approach to a conference in that it focuses on only one topic, and covers it thoroughly
- CMA members have asked for more information on collections
- The summit takes a different approach to learning by collaborative exercises with other credit managers in a workshop approach instead of the standard classroom style
- CMA members’ input will comprise the curriculum, to give credit professionals exactly the content that they need.
Topics will include:
- Effective collections communications strategies
- Understanding the AP process & cycle at a member company
- The “Collection Prevention Department”: Collection mitigation tools like UCCs, Liens, and Credit Insurance
- If my company sells internationally, how can I collect the payments? Where to go for information on collection protocols for other countries?
- How to leverage automation for better collection results
- Developing and managing a third-party collections process: insourcing, outsourcing to third party agencies, legal, and bankruptcy administration
- Using data and analytics to drive collections effectiveness
- Power phone collection techniques
- Collections best practices tips
- Advanced Collection Techniques (Pre and Post judgment) and when to use your collection attorney
- Bullet-proofing your credit application to make it enforceable
- Legal compliance and best practices: Standards for commercial collections, including personal guarantees
- How to hire and retain the best collectors: Interview techniques, skills you’re looking for
A complete schedule of topics, including speaker information, will be announced during the summer. Credit professionals can visit CreditScapeConference.com to register now.