In four weeks from today, many of the greatest minds in credit management will gather at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas at CreditScape, the 2014 Western Region Credit Conference.
If you haven’t already signed up for the conference, here are 10 new reasons to attend:
1. NEW TO WRCC: Top-notch presenters and program moderators, including Chris Kuehl; Steve Zipkoff; Lisa Wright, Esq.; Rita Jo Schilling; Steve Ragow; Romelio Hernandez; Andrew Edlefsen; Bob O’Brien; Kelly Brockway; Joyce Simas; Ross Cirrincione; Lee Clutter, CBA; Tracy Rosenbach, CCE; Jennifer Walsh, CCE; Elissa Miller, Esq.; Michelle Herman and Diana Crowe.
2. As the Credit Industry keeps changing, lots of information has changed since last year. Keep current on the latest trends in credit management.
3. With the economy going global, CreditScape offers a bigger focus than ever before on international issues.
4. New Industry Huddles provide a forum to network with credit managers in the Construction, Food and Technology industries.
5. Sessions “tracks” include fundamental credit principles, legal, international, collections and finance to help make it easy to pick your conference schedule.
6. More than 10 new topics/sessions that have never been featured at this event before!
7. Looking for inspiration to excell at your job? Several sessions have been created to inspire you, including Reinvent Yourself 101, Understanding Your Communication Style and Delivering Customer Delight
8. “Fly Me to the Moon” Event on Thursday night offers a fabulous reception at the Moon nightclub for all registered conference attendees. The Moon is a sultry penthouse nightclub with one of the most spectacular architectural features in Las Vegas – a massive retractable roof that opens up to provide a mind-blowing view of the stars above. Located at the top of the Palms Fantasy Tower, Moon’s dramatic, surreal environment is truly out of this world. Come play among the stars!
9. CreditScape is still the only conference of its kind on the west coast, offering credit education to credit managers by credit managers at an affordable price.
10. The venue (The Palms Hotel) is new too.
Learn to navigate the credit landscape…register now ( http://creditscapeconference.com/registration-payment/ )
I hope to meet you in person at the conference!