As we close out 2012, we have much to be thankful for. Naturally – family, health and living in the greatest country on the planet are at the top of the list. Somewhere on the list should be those people you meet with that make your job easier by sharing their knowledge and credit experiences with you.
So take a minute to thank the members who:
1. Entered the alert regarding a bankruptcy that allowed you to stop a delivery in transit
2. Responded to your RFI quickly, providing you with trade specific data to make an informed decision
3. Contributed their entire A/R to the CMA data base which included information on an obscure account
4. Shared their credit application with you explaining the various features that allowed them to maximize the revenue while reducing the risk.
5. Explained to you what a UCC is
6. Remembered that the new owner of a business you inquired about was the old owner of a business you placed for collection
7. Contribute every month to the group report/past due list and never missed a meeting/conference call
8. Provided you with a resource, recommended a service or a legal professional that saved your company $$$$
9. Always took your phone call when you had an urgent question or credit inquiry
10. Shared an incredible dessert with you
On behalf of the Industry Credit Group staff at CMA, we thank you for your support this year and wish you and your family a healthy and prosperous 2013.
Have a Great December,
Supervisor-Industry Credit Groups