CMA’s Credit Executive of the Year recognizes an individual who demonstrates outstanding performance in the field of business credit management. Nominees for the award are considered on the basis of professional experience, education, leadership ability and participation in CMA committees and activities. The winner is carefully selected by a group of your peers who are former recipients of the award.
The nominees considered for this year’s award are:
- Darrell Horton
- Gerry Gilbert , CCE
- Melissa Kobus, CCE
- Michael Mino, CCE
- Robert Simmons, CCE
- Patrick Spargur, ICCE
- Kathleen Tomlin, CCE
We feel that is a great accomplishment just to be nominated for the award, and so each of the nominees will receive a plaque in appreciation for professionalism and dedication to the association.
This year’s recipient has over 26 years of experience in the credit profession, and has volunteered countless hours:
- Serving on many CMA committees and work groups
- Mentoring new credit professionals, and is considered a construction industry expert
- Serving on the CMA Board as Director, Treasurer, Vice Chairman and Chairman and currently holds the position of “Advisor”.
- This person has been a speaker at Western Region Credit Conference, Credit Professionals groups and a presenter for many CMA sponsored Webinars.
- This person has been interviewed for NACM Business Credit Magazine and CFO Magazine and is a “Certified Expert Witness”.
- She has served on the NACM board of directors and most recently served as the NACM Chairman of the Board.
Quote: As the 2011 Chair of NACM I traveled extensively to conferences and meetings nationally and internationally. CMA is a premier affiliate and I was proud to have been nurtured and mentored by CMA staff and members. CMA has made a huge difference in my career; giving back to the credit community is an honor.
Please help me recognize CMA’s Credit Executive of the Year – Kathleen Tomlin CCE