Congratulations to CMA’s newest NACM Designees!
- MELISSA KOBUS, CCE, ANIXTER, PLEASANTON CA
- PAUL GALLATY, CCE, MACSTEEL SERVICE, NEWPORT BEACH CA
- RAJSHI SIDHER, CCE, CISCO SYSTEMS, RENO NV 89521
- DEBRA PITUCH, CBF, MACSTEEL NEWPORT BEACH CA
- WIN BAERTHEL CBA, LEMO USA, ROHNERT PARK CA
- SANDRA GONZALEZ, CBA, FOSTER FARMS, LIVINGSTON, CA
- SHERYN MURRAY, CBA, SAGE SOFTWARE, IRVINE CA
- MICHEL VAN NAM TRAN, CBA, CHEVRON CORP., CONCORD CA
- MICHELLE YORK, CBA, FOSTER FARMS, LIVINGSTON, CA
PROFESSIONAL CREDIT CERTIFICATION
When you apply to participate in the Professional Certification Program, you are on your way to demonstrating that you are among the best. You’ll join a select group of individuals (like those above) who have made the commitment to excellence in credit management, career advancement, and an ongoing pursuit of knowledge. Throughout the process, you will be recognized for your achievements.
The certification program, sponsored by the National Association of Credit Management, has helped define and establish professional standards in this demanding and rapidly changing field, and fosters recognition of those individuals who possess special expertise.
Cheryl Hammond is the Education Counselor for CMA. It’s never too late (or too early) to get started, call Cheryl at 831-475-9482.Download Certification Information (831)