The results of the June 2011 CMA Poll regarding Collections are in. We had 436 total votes.
When do you consider sending a customer to collections? (check all that apply)
- 37% – When they stop communicating with me.
- 23% – When they are WAY beyond the term granted.
- 20% – When they have broken promises.
- 13% – When they are paying other but not my company.
- 5% – Other
- 2% – When they are just beyond the terms granted.
In the other responses there were many write-ins for all of the above and a combination of reasons.
2 comments were made on the survey:
Lorna O’Cana We always manage to collect our debts, unless the customer files for bankruptcy protection.
Elva Lopez – 5 weeks ago We send out a final notice prior to sending to collections.