CMA’s Honors and Awards Committee is now accepting nominations for its prestigious Credit Executive of the Year Award. Nominations must be received by March 4, 2011 to be considered. The recipient will be presented with the award at CMA’s Annual Meeting on April 14, 2011. CMA will contact each candidate for a list of qualifications.
CMA’s Credit Executive of the Year will be:
- • Presented with a plaque at the CMA Annual Meeting
- • Recognized by publication of his or her name and qualifications on CMA’s website and in NACM’s Business Credit Magazine
- • Congratulatory letter to management of his or her company
- • Nominated by CMA as its candidate for National Credit Executive of the Year
- • Offered a scholarship to attend NACM Credit Congress in 2012
Nominees will be judged on the basis of professional experience, education, leadership ability and participation in CMA groups, committees and activities.Download Nomination Form (166)