Technology makes it easy to submit full accounts receivable data electronically. Contributing is simple, secure and free.
Why should you contribute your A/R to Credit Management Association?
Are you looking for an additional incentive to get your slower-paying customers to pay faster? Here’s one more: by submitting your accounts receivable data to Credit Management Association, you can positively (or negatively) affect your customer’s payment history, as the information is aggregated safely and securely with all other participating NACM affiliate information into the NACM National Trade Credit Report.
In your busy workplace, credit requests are constantly coming in, and it takes time to do the research to fill them out. By submitting your A/R to CMA electronically, your credit department operations will be more efficient and you will benefit from the collective results of other like companies.
Within your vertical market, the more information you submit, the more complete the reporting, and in turn, the better equipped you’ll be to make business decisions based on extending trade credit. But to give you further incentive to submit your full A/R, here are some additional benefits.
- Data submission is done over a safe and secure server, so you can be sure that your data doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
- Thousands of companies like yours nationally contribute data to the database, accounting for more than 12 million lines of trade data, creating a greater likelihood you’ll find information about the companies you’re looking for.
- Your actions can help reduce fraud in your vertical market.
- Your actions support the NACM Credit Community.
- Data contributors receive 25 free NACM National Trade Credit Reports annually.
We appreciate your support, as CMA aims to provide the most complete data to help guide your business decisions.
What are you waiting for? Call CMA’s Member Relations Department at 951-672-0581 and begin contributing now!