Let FCIB Help You Broaden Your Knowledge – Join the Over 1000 Credit Professionals Who Have Taken Advantage of this Amazing Program!
FCIB’s International Credit and Risk Management Online Course
Next Session Starts September 14th
Register Today – Become a Certified International Credit Professional (CICP)
Designed with you in mind, this 13-week, in-depth course will provide the practitioner with the knowledge and hands-on experience to better understand, manage and mitigate the credit risks associated with doing business internationally – in simple terms – the risk of getting paid, and getting paid on time.
Some of the topics addressed in the course include:
* The Credit Department and Export Credit Policies and Procedures
* International Trade Law and the Legal Aspects of International Finance
* Establishing and Monitoring Lines of Credit for Global Customers – financial statement analysis, credit limits, credit scoring
* International Risk Assessment – risks and rewards in international credit, evaluation of risks, and terms of payment
* Commercial Letters of Credit
* Accounts Receivable – reporting, monitoring, forecasting and variance analysis
* Structured Trade Finance
* Monitoring Trade Loans – sharing the risk of financial exposures
* Cash, Treasury and Foreign Exchange Management
* Principles of and Tools for Financing International Trade
* Export Credit Insurance and Risk Mitigation Techniques
* …and much more!
Upon successful completion of the FCIB International Credit & Risk Management online course, you will have the opportunity to take a certification exam and be awarded the CICP professional designation – Certified International Credit Professional (CICP).
Top 5 Reasons to Sign Up
1. Increase your knowledge of today’s pertinent International Credit and Risk Management topics.
2. Learn how to make the right credit decision….the first time.
3. Network and discuss international issues with credit professionals from around the world.
4. Conveniently learn and grow as a credit professional from the comfort of your own home or office.
5. Boost your career’s staying-power by continuing your international credit education.
For more detailed information regarding the course, or to register, please visit: http://vu.msu.edu/preview/fcib001.