“Emotional intelligence isn’t a luxury you can dispense with in tough times. It’s a basic tool, that deployed with finesse is key to professional success.” Harvard Business Review
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Learn the difference between expressing your thoughts and feelings and the expression of what will get you the best result in the situation.
- Learn to better understand yourself and other people. Use this to improve results and get more cooperation with your co-workers and customers.
- Assess your current needs for balancing work and personal demands to create a healthier workplace.
- Create a plan to achieve your desired goals and maximize your success.
- Last but not least, learn to identify your stress “triggers” and transform stress into positive energy.
About your presenter: Jodi Walker is a Certified Speaking Professional. Only 7% of the speakers from the International Federation of Speakers and the National Speakers Association have attained this designation. She has spoken on five continents and works with organizations to tap into the talent of their greatest resource – their people.
Click here to download the flyer, click on anscers Events to register.
This series is designed to provide you with the skills to effectively manage work and life challenges in order to be more productive, profitable and happier. Employees become more enthused and committed by enhancing both their personal and professional development through effective life management tools. The outcome for the organization is improved morale and higher performance from more skilled and accountable employees.