Is your company doing more business outside of the U.S.? Do you have questions about the financial risks and opportunities involved? Do you want to expand your professional credit and collections expertise in to the international arena?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you should attend this Webinar.
You can take advantage of PNC’s extensive international expertise by joining Alan Andrews, as he offers insights and explores financial strategies that support international business development. Learn about financial strategies that many successful companies have used, including:
• Export strategies
• Mitigating currency and payment risk
• Growing your company by working with organizations like the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Export-Import Bank
At the conclusion of this Webinar session you will have learned:
• How successful companies enter new global markets
• How to ensure payment for your goods and services overseas
• Understand the best ways to manage currency risk
• Understand the growing market opportunities of doing business internationally
To sign up for this webinar log into anscers.com and click the Events tab.