Do you feel like you have been to every seminar on every relevant topic that has been offered?
Are you at a plateau in your career?
Do you need a mental challenge?
Do you need new contacts within your profession?
It’s never too late to take your education and career to the next level!
NACM’s Graduate School of Credit and Financial Management (GSCFM) may be the experience for you. This executive-level program is an invigorating two-week two-year (four weeks total) program presented on the campus of Dartmouth College. The instructors—attorneys, authors, professors and practitioners—are well known for their expertise. Classmates become friends and valued contacts within the credit community.
Conducted on the campus of Dartmouth College June 18-28, 2007
GSCFM offers a chance to:
• Be challenged
• Cultivate valued contacts
• Gain a competitive edge professionally
• Collaborate on professional projects
• Share professional experiences
• Stand apart from the crowd
• Continue your higher education
• Think beyond what you do in your position today
• Take the CCE exam
For more information visit here or call NACM’s Meetings Department at 800-955-8815.